Vonda K. Yarberry
Interim Department Head
MFA, Rutgers University, Mason Gross School of the Arts
BFA, Kansas City Art Institute
- Electronic Arts
Awards and honors
- Artist Residency, Grin City Collective
- Artist Residency, Prairie Center of the Arts
- University Fellow in Teaching, Missouri State University, 2004-2007
- University Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2003
- University Award for Excellence in Service, 2001
- Foundation Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2000
- Butler Institute of American Art
- “Contemporary Women Artists XVII – Reimagining Femmage,” International Juried, Foundry Art Centre, St. Charles, Mo.
- “Material Matters,” International Juried, WoCA Projects Gallery, Fort Worth, Tex.
- “California Open Exhibition,” International Juried, TAG Gallery, Santa Monica, Calif.
- “Digital Magic,” National Juried, BJ Spoke Gallery, Huntington, N.Y.