Art and Design
Missouri State University
Art and Design
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897
- M.F.A. Studio Art 2002, University of Arizona, Tucson, Ariz.
- B.F.A. Studio Art 1999, San Jose State University, San Jose, Calif.
- ART 235 Sculpture I
- ART 335 Sculpture II/III
- ART 399 Individual Instruction
Research and professional interests
- 2019 “Solo Exhibition,” Pogue Art Gallery, East Central University, Ada, Okla. (Invitational, In Press) (January 2019)
- 2018 “It Is What It Was,” Tinnin Fine Arts Center, Three Rivers College, Poplar Bluff, Mo. (upcoming) (solo exhibition) (March 2018)
- 2017 “Nod to Mod,” H Gallery, Ventura, CA, juried exhibition, (upcoming December 2017)
- 2017 “Finalist Exhibition: Arte Laguna Prize,” Nappe Arsenale Nord, Venice, IT (3/2017-4/2017) (Jurors Flavio Arensi, Tamara Chalabi, Paolo Colombo, Suad Garayeva, Ilaria Gianni, Emanuele Montibeller, Salvador Nadales, Fatos Ustek, Alma Zevi and Nav Haq, Curator Igor Zanti)
- 2017 “Untitled 13: SooVAC: 13th Juried Exhibition,” Soo Visual Arts Center, Minneapolis, Minn. (Jurors Dean Otto Curator of Film at the Speed Art Museum and Astria Suparak curator at PS1, the Kitchen, Director and Curator of Carnegie Melon’s Miller Gallery)
- 2017 “4th Louisiana Biennial: National Juried Exhibition,” F. Jay Taylor Visual Arts Center, Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, La. (Juror Rachel Cook curator at DiverseWorks Houston)
- 2016 “Concept Winter 2016: Second International Exhibition of Contemporary Art,” Czong Institute of Contemporary Art Museum, Gimpo, South Korea
- 2016 “All In One,” Piazza Maritini della Liberta, Chianti, Italy (Curators Alborghetti Linda, Marco Bellini, Leonardo Maccagnola in collaboration with Pensogiovani)