Maria N. Gerasimchuk-Djordjevic
Art and Design
Missouri State University
Art and Design
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897
- MFA, 2017, Visual Studies, Missouri State University, Springfield, Mo.
- BFA, Design with dual emphasis in Illustration, 2008, Missouri State University, Springfield, Mo.
- DES 202 Graphic Design Systems
- DES 210 Introduction to Computer Graphic Design
- DES 300 Graphics for the Non-Design Major
- DES 301 Graphic Production
- DES 303 Basic Typography
- DES 331 Advanced Typography
- DES 497 Special Topics in Design
- Mighty Sharp Co.
- 417 Magazine
- Bass Pro Shops
- Sugar Graphics
Research and professional interests
- Graphic design
- Children’s book illustration
- Amplify and Multiply: Recent Printed Activist Ephemera, Colorado Springs, 2017
- COW International Design Festival, international jury, Dnipro, Ukraine, 2017.
- Typography & Lettering Awards, PRINT Magazine Online gallery, 2017.
- Consumption, sUgAR Gallery, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Ark., 2016
- National Student Show & Conference, juried, Dallas, Texas, 2008.
- Anti-AIDS Ukraine, Kharkiv International Poster Biennale, international jury Kharkiv, Ukraine, 2006.
Awards and honors
- Merit winner in the category Handlettered Work, PRINT Magazine Typography & Lettering Awards, 2016.
- Top 10 Award in the category Design Books, COW International Design Festival, Dnipro, Ukraine, 2016.
- Chosen entry, Latin America Illustración 5, 2016.
- Honorary Mention, 3x3 Annual Student Show, 2016.
- 2nd Place, International Triennial of Eco-poster The 4th Block, Ukraine, 2007.